VILLEROY & BOCH SIGNATURE
In 1767, the Boch brothers opened a ceramics factory in Luxembourg. One of the first designs to be painted on their porcelain was the “brindille” pattern. The outstanding quality of the tableware manufactured by the Bochs soon was described as being “in the Luxembourg style”. This tradition inspired the name Old Luxembourg – a set rich in tradition recalls our resplendent beginnings and that is still used and loved by many, to this day.